March 26, 2008

Things I've learned:

  • Cleaning your teeth too hard wears away the enamel and they don't look white anymore and they become sensitive to heat and cold.
  • Spectacles can be uncomfortable and hurt!
  • I've become more aware of death the older I've got but it doesn't bother me as much as it used to.
  • A very large Espresso can give the most hardened coffee drinker the wobbles.
  • Thunder isn't really caused by the clouds crashing together.
  • Ben was the best friend I ever had.
  • Bits of the ageing process stop me doing as much as I used to. Make the most of what you've got while you've got it.
  • Farting is perfectly natural.
  • Listen with your ears, not with your mouth .... you'll hear, and learn, more.
  • The Meaning of Life is "42" - it's what you make of it.
  • Pushing your limits is the only way to find out whether or not you will succeed.
  • The only certainty in anyone's life - is death.
  • Consider the worst but don't fear it. The fear may be the worst thing you experience.
  • There'll always be knots and tangles in life unless you do something about them.
  • Nothing gets done by sitting around doing nothing.
  • Cat hairs get everywhere! But they're worth it, I guess.
  • As you get older you're more likely to pee yourself when you cough or sneeze.
  • Baloney & Bureaucracy belong to the same family but baloney can be more entertaining.
  • A small contribution is still a significant one.
  • Passions are meant to be pursued - they help you make a difference.
  • Anger (or is it all emotions?) not dealt with is often directed elsewhere other than to the original target.
  • The best way to spin a yarn is to be outrageous and don't try to look too serious. Remember Labradors and seals, Denver?

1 comment:

  1. yes i do but I was reading today they have decided to take the word gullible out of the english dictionary, take care

    ReplyDelete

Hi. I'm unable to take your call right now, but if you leave a message I'll get back to you as soon as I can.