May 26, 2008

Productive Talking

I'd got to the point of talking with Shelagh and asking for more help in Stevenage. Next week I'm down to one House Manager and Admin. One is leaving and the other one I'm not sure about. The same week sees the SAG meeting and a tenants meeting.

Shelagh called me in to talk about my tiredness on the way home. I was with her for two hours.

There's a lot I don't have to do and a lot I can relinquish responsibility for. We'll have a replacement House Manager in about a week ... by hook or by crook, a rents officer, and Loretta is coming one day a week to help as well and there should be senior manager there at least 3 days a week.

And the sense of relief is immense.

I felt a bit cavalier by the time I got into work and called them all together for a chat and some cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi. I'm unable to take your call right now, but if you leave a message I'll get back to you as soon as I can.