August 23, 2008

Finding A Way Of Being

Goodness, is it really that long since I write anything here? I've been mulling that over in my mind and I think one of the main reasons I haven't written anything lately is because I've been feeling a bit raw emotionally and writing here would be exposing myself and making it feel even more raw.

I have taken control of my life and Niadh is now leaving. It seemed to be a mutual agreement but it was me who brought it up. I'd been feeling unhappy and unsure and got to the point where if I didn't do anything about it the situation could have just continued and not gone anywhere. At least we were able to talk about it sensibly and maturely (what does being mature mean?).

Now I have to find my own way in the world once more, something that isn't new to me. As Cary said the other day, "You always were a bit of a loner". It's just the getting used to being on my own that may be difficult after all this time.

I seem to adapt to situations I find myself in quite quickly though. I always have done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi. I'm unable to take your call right now, but if you leave a message I'll get back to you as soon as I can.