December 04, 2012

Thunderbird Puppet Appears On TV

Wow! Lady Penelope is real after all ... or is this an impersonator? I'm sure Lady Penelope looks less wooden (see picture below right).

This is one of the characters from that abject farce entitled 'The Only Way Is Essex' - a so-called reality programme. I'm talking about the picture to the left in case you were wondering.  Well, as you can see from the face in the picture, there is nothing real about it. Oh, maybe the props behind the pink-faced puppet are real.

TOWIE - as it is called - must be the furthest thing from the real Essex you can get. There is nothing of the rural beauty of the county in the programme - just look at the photograph! And yet, it seems there are gallons of females, young and middle-aged, who aspire to look and talk like the artificial face here.

How anybody thinks this is attractive is beyond me. What really puts the icing on the cake is when she opens her mouth and utters sounds. You won't be able to hear what she sounds like here because I refuse to put a link to the programme on these pages. It would be as insulting to my blog as the programme is to the people of Essex.

1 comment:

Hi. I'm unable to take your call right now, but if you leave a message I'll get back to you as soon as I can.